Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Manic Monday

You know how things come in threes?

#1
As I was about to leave, one of my co-workers came back in the building to tell me that I had a flat tire. *sigh* I put on my damsel in distress face and asked him if he knew how to change a tire. Then I drove home on the doughnut spare with my stomach in knots the whole way. But I made it home OK. *whew*

#2
Dog was hiding in the bedroom when I came in and demanded a hug. But it seems he had a worse day. Even though he made a job how it was drawn on the work order, apparently it was done backwards. So, we BOTH needed hugs.

#3
As I went to take off my earrings, earrings that Dog had gotten me in the plaza of Santa Fe made of ocean jasper, only one was still in my ear. The other one was gone. I just about cried over that. And whatever appetite I may have had flew the coop.

Dog was so wiped emotionally by his day, that he ate the soup I heated for him while he reclined in bed. I choked down about a half a can of chicken noodle.

This too shall pass...

No comments: