Friday, February 1, 2008

Food for Thought

As per usual on Fridays, I stopped at Mickey D's on the way to work for breakfast. Since I get in around an hour early, I have plenty of time to eat it.

Then around 9 or so, my boss came around with a menu from a local restaurant (Dos Hermanos) that does burritos, etc. It seems some people were complaining that they were too hungry to work. So I thought I would get a nice burrito for lunch instead of the frozen lasagna I brought from home which I put in the freezer in the fridge here at work. But for some reason (maybe coz there were 9 things ordered) my burrito was missed. OK -- back to Plan A.

Then I almost forgot to take a lunch break. Around 1pm I got the lasagna out of the freezer and went to go nuke it. And, lo and behold, someone had unplugged and moved the microwave from its usual place. *sigh* On to Plan C. I hied myself back to Mickey D's for a chicken sammich & fries.

Finally, I should add that I promised Dog that I would stop at Subway for subs on the way home tonight. Here it is 4:30 and I am still stuffed from my lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lunch can be such a challenge sometimes. But I wish there were a decent restaurant near where I worked. You're one lucky lady! :o)